This bundle includes an AIS receiver with a VHF antenna. This value priced, entry level AIS receiver is Digital Yacht’s most cost effective solution for getting AIS on your PC. The AIS100 uses true dual channel technology – it will out-perform all other, inferior, single channel receivers. This version is self powered from the PC or MAC so no additional DC power is required. It ships with a 25cm portable VHF antenna with a sucker cup style mounting – ideal for portable use
Simple plug and play USB connection to a PC. Uses standard drivers built-in to Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and is automatically mapped to an available “virtual” com port, which your PC software can read. Also compatible with Mac OS X and all LINUX Kernels since V2.4.20.
For use with any AIS compatible PC navigation software, such as the latest SmarterTrack, MaxSea, SeaPro, Nobeltec and RosePoint applications.
The QMax is a compact 25cm VHF antenna with sucker cup style mounting. This base loaded 1/4 wave antenna, comes complete with an integral 4m (12ft) cable, fitted with a BNC connector and rubber suction cup for fast, easy mounting to any smooth horizontal surface.
- AIS receiver with a VHF antenna
- Low cost entry level AIS receiver
- High performance dual-channel AIS receiver for use with AIS compatible PC navigation software
- USB Interface for simple Plug and Play connection to a PC
- Supplied with QMAX compact 25cm VHF antenna with sucker cup mount
- Easy to install IP54 black box solution