Digital Yacht’s new CLA2000 is the ultimate SOLAS and inland waterway globally approved Class A AIS transponder. Water and weather proof to IP67 and a full integrated 5” hi-res colour display. The CLA2000 supports a wide range of functionality including electronic chart navigation with optional C-Map MAX charting and AIS target management.
Proven, superior real world AIS message receive and transmit (12.5W) and message processing performance is delivered by advanced core SDR AIS technology. This state of the art technology therefore ensures you see more targets, more of the time and at maximum range.
The CLA2000 will find applications on SOLAS mandated vessels over 300GRT. workboats, rescue services, inland waterways users, RIBs and also recreational craft wanting premium AIS performance and safety.
Besides regular Class B, AtoNs and Class A AIS detection, the CLA2000 has optimised software for detecting AIS SART and MOB devices with a dedicated icon for this class of AIS. As a result, detection of an activation by an AIS SART beacon activates an automatic alarm. The target plot display will calculate relative bearing of the device allowing for easy visualisation of the target and rescue.
On the front panel of the CLA2000 there is a integrated micro SD card reader behind a waterproof cover. This micro SD card reader supports software updates, data logging of AIS and position data to a blank card. Compatibility with C- Map MAX charting cards for optional detailed back ground charting is also possible.
The CLA2000 has an integrated wireless interface, thus allowing AIS and position data to be sent to smart phones, tablets, and PCs for use with navigation apps. Devices can connect directly to the CLA2000 through the supported client mode that connects to an existing wireless network or AP mode as a stand alone system.
- Globally approved Class A AIS transponder
- High resolution, 800 x 480 pixel 5” colour display (MKD) with easy to use, fast user interface
- Bracket or flush mount – waterproof to IPX7
- Integrated GPS with external antenna (supplied) or utilise external NMEA feed (user selectable)
- 3 x NMEA 0183 interface (bi-directional for plotter, ECDIS, radar etc)
- 3 x sensor input ports (eg BlueBoard, external GNSS, gyro etc)
- NMEA 2000 interface
- Built in SD card slot for AIS data port logging or C-Map MAX mapping capability with optional C-Map data card
- Built in wi-fi for connection to iPads and tablets for wireless navigation
- Sophisticated AIS SART MOB alarm and display capability
- User programmable alarms for CPA and TCPA
- Advanced filtering of targets
- External alarm and remote silence switch capability